How To Search For A Home For Sale Like An Agent…
Okay, so it’s no secret that searching for homes for sale on the Internet can be confusing, frustrating, and even discouraging. I’m always amazed at how outdated some of the information is. And, I get tired of looking at all the ads…don’t you?
So, I’ve created a website that resolves all these problems! If you want to find current and accurate homes for sale, please visit www.homes.aaronzapata.com. Here’s a list of 10 reasons why this is a great site for searching for homes:
- It’s a direct feed from the Multiple Listing Service. When a house closes escrow, the information is removed. No more outdated listing that give you false hope!
- No ads! There are no ads on this site because I pay for the site and they don’t need to sell ads.
- Search for homes by Maps. With this great feature you can drag the map around, zoom in and out, and locate the areas where you want easily.
- It’s free. You don’t have to pay for this service!
- Bird’s Eye View. Now you can see what is behind, in front of, and beside each of the homes.
- Search for Short Sales and REO/Bank Repos. You can locate the best Bank Repos on the market using the “advanced search options”.
- Eliminate Short Sales and Bank Repos from your search! You can now eliminate all short sales and bank repos if you want to search for standard sales using the advanced search options.
- Search for specific features. Looking for a pool? How about indoor laundry? Need a view? Using the advanced search feature allows you to include these items in your searches.
- Saved searches. You can save your searches and come back later.
- Sold properties. You can also search for closed sales so that you can verify that you are not over-paying for the house you want to write an offer on.
Now that I’ve given you 10 great reasons to use my private home search website, go and check it out for yourself! Visit http://www.homes.aaronzapata.com today! Now is a great time to buy a home or condo in Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Orange, Villa Park, Fullerton, La Habra, Brea, Diamond Bar, Chino Hills, Chino, Corona, and Tustin!