Do you use Zillow to help determine the value of your home?
Many sellers have turned to Zillow to get an estimate on their home’s value. Zillow calls the estimate a “Zestimate”.
Just recently they did a price reduction for Southern California’s North Orange County area, reducing the prices of homes across the board.
What do you think?
Is Zillow helpful to you as a homeowner? Do you think that the prices are too high, too low, etc???
If you are planning to sell a home, condo, or apartment building, please contact the Zapata Group today at (800) 573-1520.
Zapata Group specialties include:
- Negative Equity Short Sale Negotiations with Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, CitiMortgage, and Chase banks.
- Standard “Equity” Home Sales
- Luxury Home Short Sales and Luxury Equity Homes For Sale
- Trustee and Probate Home Sales
- Corporate Relocations
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Investor Home Purchases
- Bank Repo and REO Buyer Representation
- Bank Repo/REO Sales
- Bank Repo BPO Valuations
- Relocation Certified
For more information about how we market homes visit www.aaronzapata.com/sellers
For more information about our team visit www.aaronzapata.com/aboutaaron