How is the Global Real Estate Market doing?
This article (see link below) posted by the Orange County Register shows that the global real estate market is sluggish. Prices in Orange County are off 1.6 percent from a year ago (is that really that bad???). When compared to the world’s hottest real estate markets in nations like Hong Kong (up 20.1 percent, Latvia (up 16.9 percent), and Israel (up 16.2 percent) it does look bad.
With the growing dependence and interconnectedness with foreign governments and nations, I expect that we will see the global real estate economy more closely tied to each other in the future.
Here’s the link to the article:
If you are planning to sell a home, condo, or apartment building, please contact the Zapata Group today at (800) 573-1520.
Zapata Group specialties include:
- Negative Equity Short Sale Negotiations with Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, CitiMortgage, and Chase banks.
- Standard “Equity” Home Sales
- Luxury Home Short Sales and Luxury Equity Homes For Sale
- Trustee and Probate Home Sales
- Corporate Relocations
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Investor Home Purchases
- Bank Repo and REO Buyer Representation
- Bank Repo/REO Sales
- Bank Repo BPO Valuations
- Relocation Certified
For more information about how we market homes visit www.aaronzapata.com/sellers
For more information about our team visit www.aaronzapata.com/aboutaaron