I thought that I’d never say this but I have to. I’m impressed with Bank of America’s Short Sale process. I’ve heard the nightmare stories. I know that they aren’t perfect, but I must say that on the transaction I am currently working with them on, they are doing great.
If your loan is with Bank of America and you need to short sell (that means you owe more to the bank than your home is worth) your property and you have a legitimate reason for this, please contact our experienced team of short sale experts today.
If you are planning to sell a home, condo, or apartment building, please contact the Zapata Group today at (800) 573-1520.
Zapata Group specialties include:
- Negative Equity Short Sale Negotiations with Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, CitiMortgage, and Chase banks.
- Standard “Equity” Home Sales
- Luxury Home Short Sales and Luxury Equity Homes For Sale
- Trustee and Probate Home Sales
- Corporate Relocations
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Investor Home Purchases
- Bank Repo and REO Buyer Representation
- Bank Repo/REO Sales
- Bank Repo BPO Valuations
- Relocation Certified
For more information about how we market homes visit www.aaronzapata.com/sellers
For more information about our team visit www.aaronzapata.com/aboutaaron
You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aaronzapatarealestate
You can listen to our weekly online radio broadcast at www.blogtalkradio.com/AtoZRealEstate