And your home didn’t sell…because…why??? Let’s go over this again…
Here is a sample marketing update to a home owner selling their home. I’d like your feedback, so please leave a comment below. Please feel free to share your home selling tips as well!
“Thank you for the opportunity to assist you and your family in selling your home. I have enjoyed the experience and I look forward to getting your home sold. When we first met, you and I discussed your desire to move and as I stated from the beginning, my job is to market the home to get buyers to view the home. Once an offer is generated, I am to negotiate it and successfully close the sale. I’ve listed below the some highlights of the marketing efforts that have gone into marketing your home.
Home Magazine Advertising:
- The home has appeared in three different Home Magazines with a wide distribution here in Southern California. Each of the ads came with a website ad as well.
Orange County Register:
- The property was advertised numerous times on the two full-page full-color advertising sections.
- A professional YouTube video was created and syndicated to various internet sites.
- The property was promoted using various methods of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Open Houses were hosted that resulted in over two dozen showings to potential buyers.
- The home has been advertised on various websites and has generated thousands of views.
- On Realtor.com, the home as been viewed 8,900 times.
- On Zillow.com, the home has appeared in over 8,000 search results and the detailed info has been viewed over 1,200 times.
- On Trulia.com, the home has appeared in over 10,500 search results and the detailed info has been viewed over 900 times.
Photography and Marketing Materials:
- A professional photographer took the photos and professional, full-color, brochures were placed at the home for serious buyers.
(There are additional marketing items not listed, but these were some of the highlights)
- Over the last 90 days we have had over 65 showings to prospective buyers including those through the open houses.
- No offers have been written.
At this point we need to address the Real Estate market, pricing strategy, and create a plan for the next 90 days in order to sell your home.”
——-END OF MARKETING UPDATE——
Not bad for 90 days, right?
If the home has not sold by this point…why? I’d love to hear your comments.