What buyers aren’t telling you and why your home is not selling. Less is More.
You hire a REALTOR to market your property. The home is clean and ready for
pictures. The agent, or his photographer, takes hundreds of photos…okay they probably don’t take hundreds…and then they use all or as many photos as they can in their marketing.
This is what buyers aren’t telling you:
- We don’t like your photos so we aren’t going to go and see your house.
- That picture of the bathroom with the toilet seat up is why we don’t want to see your house.
- Why is that car in the driveway? Does the house come with the car?
- Who painted that wall that color? I don’t like that color so take that house off the list.
- Wow, that house is cluttered. I could never see myself living there, so I don’t want to see it.
- What is that in the picture? If I can’t figure it out, I’m not making going to bother my Realtor to show me the house.
- Oh…the garage how nice! Really? No, I don’t want to see the inside of the garage.
Here are some tips to get more buyers to look at your home in person to get your home sold.
- Your pictures should not tell the whole story.
- Use just enough photos to gain optimum interest.
- Only use the photos the help sell your home.
- Have a professional take the photos and color correct them.
- De-clutter before the photos are taken.
- Hire a Realtor who knows these tips…that would be me.
If you are planning to sell a home, condo, or apartment building, please contact the Zapata Group today at (800) 573-1520.
Zapata Group specialties include:
- Negative Equity Short Sale Negotiations with Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, CitiMortgage, and Chase
- Standard “Equity” Home Sales
- Luxury Home Short Sales and Luxury Equity Homes For Sale
- Trustee and Probate Home Sales
- Corporate Relocations
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Investor Home Purchases
- Bank Repo and REO Buyer Representation
- Residential Income Buying and Selling
- Bank Repo/REO Sales
- Bank Repo BPO Valuations
- Relocation Certified
For more information about how we market homes visit www.aaronzapata.com/sellers
For more information about our team visit www.aaronzapata.com/aboutaaron
You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aaronzapatarealestate
Visit us often for home selling tips, tips for marketing your home, listings of homes for sale, and other real estate tips.