The sun has risen and the shadows are fading.
The so-called shadow inventories of foreclosed homes have all but disappeared here in Southern California.
As you can see from this map, the worst is behind us here in Orange County. New England, however, is a different story. Fortunately for us, we have better days ahead. This chart shows that OC will have 24-36 more months where we see distressed properties on the market. For most of the eastern part of the United States, they still have 72+ months of inventory to clear.
If you are planning to sell a home, condo, or apartment building, please contact the Zapata Group today at (800) 573-1520.
Zapata Group specialties include:
- Negative Equity Short Sale Negotiations with Wachovia, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, CitiMortgage, and Chase banks.
- Standard “Equity” Home Sales
- Luxury Home Short Sales and Luxury Equity Homes For Sale
- Trustee and Probate Home Sales
- Corporate Relocations
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Investor Home Purchases
- Bank Repo and REO Buyer Representation
- Residential Income Buying and Selling
- Bank Repo/REO Sales
- Bank Repo BPO Valuations
- Relocation Certified
For more information about how we market homes visit www.aaronzapata.com/sellers
For more information about our team visit www.aaronzapata.com/aboutaaron
You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AtoZRealEstate