How to Bless a Coworker this Christmas…
These are easy and inexpensive ways to bless your coworkers this year.
- Say “Thank You, I couldn’t have done it without you.”
- Tell them you really appreciate their help.
- Offer to help on a project her or she is working on.
- Send a hand written “Thank You” note signed, “Wishing you the best, …”.
- Give them a Starbucks gift card for $5 and say thanks “a latte” for all you do.
- Recognize a contribution to a project that you found helpful and insightful.
- Tell your boss how much you appreciate your coworker.
::: Aaron Zapata :::
Aaron Zapata is a top-producing REALTOR® in Southern California and owner of IMPACT Properties, Inc. He holds an MBA from Cal State Fullerton and a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from BIOLA University. As a practicing Broker, he can identify with the current trends and difficulties agents and clients have. IMPACT Properties closes over $40 Million per year in real estate transactions and is recognized as a leading real estate firm in Southern California with offices in Orange and Los Angeles Counties. If you’d like to contact one of our agents about selling or buying a home or improving your real estate career, you can email us at Aaron@ImpactProp.comcreate new email or call (714) 660-2122. He’d love to hear from you.